816 SE 8th Avenue
Building: 1,967 SF
- The Grand Central Public Market is on the National Register of Historic Places. A creative rehabilitation of the building in 2006 made it an entertainment hub in the Central Eastside, and a pioneer for the area’s revitalization.
- The Central Eastside is one of Portland’s fastest growing and changing neighborhoods. New housing, along with a great mix of bars, restaurants, and nightclubs makes this part of Portland a popular destination.
- Includes some existing infrastructure from previous tenant.
- Rare off street parking for customer use.
- Co-tenants include Grand Central Bowling, Pips & Bounce, Sparky’s Pizza, Taqueria Portland, CorePower Yoga, Venus Allure Salon and Spa, and Subway.
- Nearby tenants include Rogue, Cascade Brewing, Market of Choice, Holocene, HOME, A Bar, Voicebox Karaoke, Loyal Legion, Dig a Pony, Afuri, White Owl Social Club, and Star Bar.
- Walk Score = 94 | Bike Score = 100