Beaverton Town Square
- Existing space: 3,415 SF | $28/SF/YR
- NNN; Former restaurant: 6,355 SF Freestanding Bldg | $30/SF/YR
- NNN; New space: 1,000 SF–16,200 SF | $38/SF/YR/NNN
- Undergoing redevelopment with new Phase 1 building to be located adjacent to the Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
- Phase 1 total new GLA of 16,200 SF.
- Expected delivery: Fall of 2019.
- Central west side location, between Hwy 8 (SW Canyon) and Hwy 10 (SW Beaverton-Hillsdale) & Hwy 217, close to Home Depot, Target, and Natural Grocers.
- Well educated trade area with a strong economy and notable employers including Intel, Tektronix, Stream Global Services, Wells Fargo, and Nike World Headquarters.
- Anchored by Trader Joe’s, with Penzeys Spices, Potbelly Sandwich Works, Supercuts, Noah’s Bagels, Moonstruck Chocolates, FedEx Kinkos, and more!
- Beaverton Town Square is shadow anchored by the adjacent Fred Meyer.