Flyer 1 Flyer 2
Building: 3553 SF
- Situated in Portland’s Pearl District in the Brewery Blocks, across from Powell’s Books.
- The Brewery Blocks is a five-block redevelopment project with top-tier retailers and restaurants including Henry’s Tavern, Whole Foods, Anthropologie, Sur La Table, West Elm, lululemon, Athleta, Splendid, Madewell, Icebreaker, North Face, Garden Bar, and Starbucks.
- Unique 2nd generation restaurant opportunity with Class 1 venting and full-service restaurant infrastructure in place.
- Across from the Union Way redevelopment which include the following tenants: Boxer Ramen, Danner, Self Edge, Spruce Apothecary, Steven Alan, Quin, and Will Leather Goods.
- Easy access to parking in the 1,300 stall Brewery Blocks parking garage.
- Great visibility from W Burnside Street, which carries 47,221 vehicles per day.