The Union at St Johns
- 1,127 SF–5,219 SF Restaurant/Retail
- 661 SF Ground Floor Office space
- New mixed-use development featuring 100 market-rate apartments above 20,000 SF of ground-floor office and retail space, with 12 dedicated off-street parking spaces for retail.
- The Union at St. Johns is home to iQ Credit Union, Wildwood Dental, Orchid Salon and Blossom & Beauty.
- Modern architectural design is inspired by historic St. Johns’ buildings and features expansive windows, brick facades, and outdoor amenity space.
- Extensive interior common area space includes shared restrooms for retail tenants and a shared kitchenette for office tenants.
- A variety of spaces include ready-to-go office suites, restaurant spaces with venting capability, and a variety of different size spaces available for retail or office uses.
- St. Johns is a walkable neighborhood in North Portland with an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
- Nearby tenants include McMenamins St. Johns Theater & Pub, Signal Station Pizza, Stormbreaker Brewing, Bernstein’s Bagels, St. Johns Coffee, Safeway, St Johns Cinema, and Nature’s Pet.
- Walk Score = 90 | Bike Score = 84