811 Design Center is home to a collection of local Portland designers including Tamara Goldsmith of Redux, Holly Stalder, BOET, Seven Sisters, and XO Bruno; as well as other creative service businesses including film producers, graphic & print designers and local artists. Other businesses in the area include @Large Films, Holst Architects, Mizuno and KBOO.
- Close in location ideal for creative office use.
- Heart of the burgeoning, close-in East Side Cultural / Restaurant / Creative Services /Retail and Office District, and close to the Burnside Bridgehead.
- Located across from the Doug Fir Lounge and Le Pigeon in the heart of Burnside’s retail district.
- One on-site exclusive off-street parking space available – $70.00/mo.
- Cool, 60’s vintage character and high-exposure building – E. Burnside carries over 44,000 cars per day and is well served by public transportation, including the streetcar line.
- Dense neighborhood with over 26,000 people living in, and over 64,000 people working within one mile.
- Less than 3/4 mile from the Central Business District with easy access to I-5 and I-84.
- Available now!